Sunday 28 November 2010

The Last Rose Bush v3



I have like, a million drawings I haven't posted online because they are in the "can't be shown stage"

I hate that stage.

Hate it with all the hatred of my beating heart, and because my rational self partially understands that stage, I hate it even more.

having said that, this illu is ancient, the black and white version is somewhere in this blog, and this one in particular is a personal take done after much waiting (the one I sent is different and I don't know how it will look like due to some issues with the colours when meeting technicality)

I tried to keep the colouring retro 80's, but it didn't come out as planned. The story of making illustrations.

One tries / wants to do something, then some other thingie completely different follows.



(I'm like, awfully rebellious these days)



No comments: